
Jeremey, Nancy and her daughter. He baptised Nancy.

Shopping the markets.

Our little boat ride in Little Venice Mexico!! haha, that is what we called it.


Seeing the sites in Mexico City.

We hiked to the top of the pyramid & I suffered for it later. My little pregnant body got so sick!
3 comments:
you guys have a lot of cute "couple" pictures. (if that makes sense)
maybe its just because you are good looking people
I didn't know you guys went to Mexico. Looks like fun. I'm suprised Jeremey was so chilly there ;)
Seriously Mardi, you are the cutest little pregnant lady ever! It looks like a fun vacation! you both look great! By the way, I lost my phone the other day at Punj's school and I noticed that the girl who found it had maybe called you sorry, about that if she did, but in case you were worried, I have my phone back, safe and sound!
Post a Comment