I almost started crying when I came home last night and saw my three pumpkins GONE!! I was so excited to carve them up and roast the seeds (I know I should have done it earlier, but I have been busy!) . For those of you that have ever stolen a pumpkin before, I want you to know how horrible it is for the victim. I guess I have learned my lesson, don't trust those mean TRICK or TREATERS!!! They don't deserve my candy!
5 comments:
You can come steal mine. We still have three uncarved pumpkins on our porch.
That just screams Spanish Fork. I am sorry, I hope it wasn't any of my brothers. If it was I will be sure to report them. I hope your halloween was great other than that!
Hi Mardi, it's Rachel, your favorite neighbor. Were you home to hand out candy last night? Maybe the trick-or-treaters were bitter that you didn't answer your door. :)
Haha, good point. I was home from home until 8, but Amber wasn't home at all and her pumpkins were all there!
that's happened to me before, and you just feel completely violated! little jerks. hope they stubbed their toes on those pumpkins.
Post a Comment