Sunday, January 13, 2008

My first Baby Shower!! Thanks Beckee, Tynelle and Julia!

A bunch of girls in my neighborhood came and spoiled me rotten. We played a few games and had great food. There was also a surprise gift from my dad. He had a big blue box waiting for me at the shower and it ended up being my car seat!!! It was awesome. I finally feel like I am almost prepared for my baby.






5 comments:

corine said...

oh i had so much fun. i am so excited for you.

liz said...

hey mardi!

i want you to know that i finally added you guys to our blog.. i didn't know how to spell jeremey's name and so i kept not being able to find it. rob finally told me. your so cute pregnant by the way!

erin said...

bless your heart, a shower. how fun! 36 weeks now! have you and jeremy taken any labor and delivery classes? matt and i haven't, and i'm wondering if we should... ? thoughts?

Ra-call-dee... said...

It looks like a ton of fun!!! Are you registered anywhere? I love baby showers! I am so excited! Its so close!

Tammy said...

so sorry I couldn't come. YOu are almost done though! Yeah! I don't know whether it is a boy or girl though? I hope it goes well. Your belly is so cute