Friday, January 25, 2008

Our nursery is just about ready...

We wouldn't have been able to do any of this if it weren't for Rob and Lindsay. We still have to hang pictures and our airplanes, but the room is finally clean and somewhat organized.



Our babies closet is so packed full of gifts. Thanks everyone!!!

5 comments:

erin said...

love the room! and what's that paneling stuff you put on the sides? it turned out beautifully! what a lucky kid.

corine said...

oh i like it. i love your crib too. looks like you have alot of great gifts

Ra-call-dee... said...

I love it. I am excited for you! I hope it comes quick and that everything goes well! We are thinking about you!

The Deans said...

I love the walls! They are so cute! I saw all your diapers and Skip and I had about that many and we thought wow these will last us forever and we went through them so fast!

Cami said...

love the room guys! So CUTE! Gosh I am even getting anxious for you.. can't imagine how you are feeling! You are so cute prego and probably ready for him to come! Tell Jer congrats on his job that's awesome and tell him to put us on the calling list after you've delivered. We'll come to the hospital or your house whatever you'd like! hang in there girl you are so close! take care!