It may be another week or so, but I think I am ready to pop. I am dilated to 2 cm and 70% effaced. I haven't had too many contractions. I bet they will end up inducing me when I get to be a week late.
Well good grief, no going early huh! You look adorable still! Congrats when baby comes I can't wait for the thrill of a lifetime for you! Let me know and post lots and lots of darling pic!.!
You look so cute all pregnant!! Looks like you are feeling good! I hope you are not too uncomfortable! Since I missed your shower (sorry!) I'll come see you after the baby comes if thats ok. Good luck!
No Baby Yet? Your countdown is at zero. I expect that you will post a little message when you are on your way to the hospital. Better yet, just bring you laptop and post to us while you are in labor!
Crazy! You haven't had your baby yet. I just found out yesterday that my cousin had her baby after she was 16 days late! After that they had to induce her! I hope baby comes soon!
6 comments:
Well good grief, no going early huh! You look adorable still! Congrats when baby comes I can't wait for the thrill of a lifetime for you! Let me know and post lots and lots of darling pic!.!
oh you look so good. i didn't ahve any contractions before i went into labor. let me know when it happends:)
I'm glad you are still feeling good. Get your sleep now!
You look so cute all pregnant!! Looks like you are feeling good! I hope you are not too uncomfortable! Since I missed your shower (sorry!) I'll come see you after the baby comes if thats ok. Good luck!
No Baby Yet? Your countdown is at zero. I expect that you will post a little message when you are on your way to the hospital. Better yet, just bring you laptop and post to us while you are in labor!
Crazy! You haven't had your baby yet. I just found out yesterday that my cousin had her baby after she was 16 days late! After that they had to induce her! I hope baby comes soon!
Post a Comment