
Born February 13th at 5:42 am in Provo, UT. Becks weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 18 inches long. He was born with a rare complication called pneumothorax. It's a condition in which air leaks into the space between the lungs and the chest wall. He was the biggest baby in the Newborn ICU. The nurses called him their sleeping giant. He was so active that he pulled out 5 IV's. They ended up having to put the IV in his head. He is a little fighter. They told us that he would be in the NICU for 3-10 days but was released within 24 hours. He was mommy's little birthday present when they let us take him home on Friday. We are so happy. He sleeps and eats well. We are very blessed to have him in our lives!!
13 comments:
Yeah!! I have been checking on here for the last couple of days to see pictures of Beckham. He is so cute and has so much hair!! We can't wait until it is okay to see him. I hope that you are doing okay and will call you soon!
Mira also had a pneumothorax when she was born. I'm glad to hear that Beck recovered quickly. Mira stayed for 5 days in the NICU. He's a doll. What lovely hair!
Okay, so I am in tears here. Your baby is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and that everything is okay! I wish so much I could be there to hold him. He is so cute! Congratulations you two! I can't even imagine the joy you must feel right now. Mardi you look so beautiful and the picture of Enzo, Jeremy and Beckham is priceless!!! Much Love!
Sorry I commented with welcome! This is Punj and Jamie by the way!
we're so happy for y'all that your beautiful baby is finally here! big love coming from hong kong way!
Ok, we have sat and looked at the pic forever! Matt and I love little Beckham, he is darling and one of the best looking babies we've seen for being so new to the world! Congradulations, I hope the delivery went good and we are so happy for you two. Happy new parents!
yeah, I am so glad he is here! I am sure you are also very happy he is here. I hope he can get better quickly. He's super cute and I am jealous of all that HAIR!!
Yeah! Congratulations guys!! He's a cutie!
He is too darn cute!! Can't wait to see him. We are so glad you are home and doing better. Mardi you look awesome and we love you guys. let us know if you need anything were not to far aways and when we can come by. for now take it easy and relax with your little one. :)
Look at that hair!! How adorable!!! Congratulations and I'm so glad to hear you are all home! ;)
He is sooooooo cute!!! Congrats to you both. We miss you.
Love from
The Balla's
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It has been too long since I've seen you guys. I'm so excited to meet your adorable son! YEA!
I have cute pictures of Dave and Jeremy trying to put Beckham's shirt on...I'll have to email them to you! I'm also tagging you. The directions are on my blog. Have fun!
Post a Comment