Jer has been gone for over a week now and we miss him like crazy. Life is SO DIFFERENT than it has ever been. I am constantly feeding, burping, changing and nurturing Becks. I sit and watch TV almost all day long (mostly because he insists on being held all day long). When he does let me put him down, I am either showering, eating or cleaning. It is quite an adjustment, but I am loving it!!! He is such a beautiful little spirit. I wanted to share some of the fun pics we have taken.
Sun bath.
7 comments:
He is so cute! I can't wait until we are all feeling better so we can see him. I am so sorry that Jeremey is gone! Let me know if you need anything!
Hey Mardi, I love the pictures of Beckham, he is so cute! I can't imagine going from no babies to one! But I am so happy for you. He is beautiful. I don't think I have gone more then two days without Punj, that would be hard. I hope someday I can have a little baby someday too!
He is so cute Mardi. Let me know if you need anything.
-Lily
How stinkin cute is he! What a fun looking little boy, I can't wait to actually see him!
He is BEAUTIFUL! We want to bring you guys dinner...either when Jeremey gets home, or before...or both. Let us know when we can.
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so happy I found your blog. Congrats on your handsome little guy, he really is such a cute baby. I'm glad we can keep in touch over the blog now. Lance and I will be back in Utah in May though. We should get together. Your family is darling!!!
Oh PS, I LOVE the name Beckham. Good pick ;)
Post a Comment