Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Becks First Soccer Game

Have you ever wondered what babies are thinking?

"This is a soccer game? I think I love soccer!"


"I wonder who will win?"


"Beckham scored twice!?!"

"He's my hommie."


"So, did we win?"


"We tied?"


"Really???"


"Lame."

11 comments:

RaEStoCo said...

Ha ha! What a cutie! The third one down is my favorite.

SuzyO said...

Ha ha ha. I love the commentary. And, the background you have is SO cute? Where did you get it?

Ra-call-dee... said...

Thats awesome! He is so cute! And he looks so happy and full of life!

Lily said...

What a cutie pie.

The Chizel Family said...

He is so cute! He faces totally match what he is "saying"

Anna said...

Mardi, I am loving these pictures. So cute. I'm so glad you found my blog. I'll add you to my reader so I can follow what you are up to. Looks like you are still in Utah, rigth?

Becky Knowles said...

Look how adorable your little family is!!! You and my Makenzie have the same birthday. I'm so happy you found my blog. I love seeing what people are up to. Good luck in AZ....I'm assuming you are headed there with the job and all. Love you!!!

Lisa Harradine said...

Ha, ha, ha. That is too cute! I love his facial expressions.

Lisa Harradine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

(fox writes:) "extreme internet high fives for adorable double chins!"

English Rose said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!