So, I have started the new "Twilight" series and haven't been able to put it down. When I did set it down to get a drink, this is what I found....
haha, I know we are nerds, but we can't really help it. Dad is so good at catching these fun moments on camera.
11 comments:
impressive. you're darn cute wee becks.
Your husband has a funny sense of humor!
h it has been way to long since i have seen you guys- he has grown so much=- miss ya
I love his hair. He is getting big! I love the sequence pics, it shows off all of his personality!
How cute! You guys capture the perfect little faces. I love what you write under the pictures. Too funny.
O he is a smarty! He is good to go on readin. I can't believe how much hair he has.. who had that much?
Hi guys!! I had so much fun reading some of you guys posts! Congrats on the baby boy! He is one of the cutest little baby boys I have EVER seen! No lies! You guys are just too cute! Talk to you soon!
P.S. Grant and I are having a boy too!! YAY!! Sept 22nd is my due date. XOXO
I love those pics, they are so cute. Also the twilight books are great, which I am sure you will see. Karen Grant has read all three of them three times. She can't get enough. Oh and I tagged you!
That is the funniest thing I have seen!
Oh- Mardi, he is so STINKIN cute!!
what cute pics! good job jer! :) i must have missed this post- my mom said she saw it on ur blog! :) love u
Post a Comment