We were brave enough to bring Becks on the boat with us. It was nice because we were able to put him the front of the boat in a covered area where Becks slept most the time in his car seat. Addie Beck took her first ride on the tub. I was happy because after the safe slow ride, she was so mad at her parents, that she let me cuddle her for a bit. Highlight of my day!!
3 comments:
boating looks like sooo much fun! We haven't gone since before we were married! We gotta get out there sometime, it makes me nervous with the kiddos though!
That does look like so much fun! Did you know that Punj DOES NOT like boating? I think its the weirdest thing. Maybe kind of like how I dislike watermelon. Anyway, I guess we will never own a boat, sad. Its good to see Caleb and Jeremy together, it reminds me of the good old days!
watching soccer and boating... teaching your sweet little youngling well, mardi. kudos!
Post a Comment