Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Jeremey!

I just wanted to give Jeremey a little spotlight. Everyone knows how proud he is to be a dad. I just don't know if everyone really understands how wonderful a dad he is. Becks is his new little best friend and Jeremey would do anything for him. It is so adorable how much Jeremey wants to be with him. He turns down lunch with co-workers and friends all the time, just so he can see him during his lunch hour. He hates the fact that Becks has to grow up and sleep in his own room. He never wants to leave him with a babysitter if he is able to bring him with, and he is the only one that can REALLY make him laugh.

Thanks for being so great to our family Jer. We love you.

2 comments:

The Deans said...

That is so cute. You both are great parents. We are sad that we can't see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

What is up??? I've started a blog..please be my friend.

andreaplusadam.blogspot.com

love you guys!!

Andi