For my 100th post, I thought we could all go down memory lane.
The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I, OR you and Jeremey had together (Jer's friends always have the funniest stories). If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)
6 comments:
The first one that came to mind was fajita night!! the rest of my memories with Jer wouldn't be appropriate for a family blog, eh,eh!!!
I remember catching Jeremy's eye just before he nailed a pin point accurate 50 yard free kick right on to my head for goal #4 against Auburn. Good times!
The memory that comes to my mind is when we were running for student government and I first met you. I remember that I thought you were so cool and I hoped that you would win so I could get to know you better. I also remember you posing us at camp (snow college) with random objects and taking our pictures. You have always been so fun!
Mardi...
I think we discussed most of them last night at the REAL game. You are my favorite and my memories with you were the best! and sorry for stealing Washington boy. :)
My first memory of you was in English class sophomore year of high school. It was my first day at a new school and I was so nervous and shy and you didn't hesitate to strike up a conversation and made me feel at ease! For the rest of high school I always felt so cool to know someone as cool as Mardi!
my first memory of you: when you came to our wedding. have we seen each other in person since then? we're due.
Post a Comment