Sunday, July 6, 2008


First time sitting up

First Parade

First haircut


First time eating cereal

9 comments:

The Chizel Family said...

he is so darn cute! and growing up so fast!

erin said...

snappy new haircut!! how'd the cereal go over?

Lisa Harradine said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute. I love his cute new haircut. Lots of cute pictures too!

Anonymous said...

It was so good seeing you Mardi! Beckham is adorable. His hair looks cute cut short. Are you still planning on Saturday?

-Andi

Ra-call-dee... said...

His haircut is so cute! I can't believe he is already sitting up and stuff! Crazy!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh how fun! I can't believe he's sitting up already!

The Deans said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! They grow up so fast!!

Casey said...

Hey Mardi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! You are very sweet. Your littel boy is so cute! I would love to take your pictures anytime.

Cami said...

You chopped his hair!! it's so cute. Love that i feel like I know little Beckham just from this blogging thing and checking out his pictures but SADLY, I haven't met the cute boy! he is darling and you are such a cute little mom. So what's new? are you working or just home with the little guy. Looks like you guys are keeping busy this summer!