Friday, July 11, 2008

My Family Pictures

We all got together a few Sundays ago and got a great family picture. It was fun to see everyone.

Top (left to right) Devin (step-brother), Steve (brother-in-law), Thomas (step-dad), Quintin (brother), Jeremey, Brett (brother)
Middle (left to right) Carissa (step-sister), Melissa (sister), Mom, Lindsey(sister-in-law) and Carson (nephew), Me and Becks, Mallory (half-sister)
Bottom (left to right) Mikayla (half-sister), Austin (nephew), Aubreanna (neice), Kayden (half-brother),
Becks just woke up from his nap

Becks loves his grandma

The dogs


My brothers family


Mikayla is growing up so much!!!

I have a million pictures, but I just put up some of my favorites!

8 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

What a cute family.

erin said...

you look lovely mardi!

Lily said...

Great pictures!

Tammy said...

I love the scarf on enzo

Brittany R said...

They look great. I think that's a cute pic of the three of you.

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

I love those pictures, you guys look so beautiful. Becks is getting so big!!

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

Hi Mardi! I found your blog and was so excited to see you! Your baby is darling. I love his hair. Its good to see what you are up to!
Oh and I used to be Amy Nicholls if you are wondering who this crazy person is writing you.
My blog is darasmussenfamily.blogspot.com

Lisa Harradine said...

Cute pics! Beckham is so cute. It was fun to walk the other day with you. You should come when you can. Hey when you get a sec leave me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to view my blog when I go private. Thanks girl.