So cute! I didn't remember Enzo being that big! But next to Becks he looks huge! So off the subject, Punj and I were just barely introduced to The Dog Whisperer and we love that show! I never knew how amazing dogs are! We were honestly contemplating getting a dog but thought it would be cruel until we no longer live in a one bedroom apartment!
7 comments:
Ohh, so cute!
its actually rick - red rob yellow (middle one with the cutest smile) and Thom blue
but you were close!
Hey Mardi, its charonne, your baby is so so so cute! So how is that recipe comin along?!;-)
So cute! I didn't remember Enzo being that big! But next to Becks he looks huge! So off the subject, Punj and I were just barely introduced to The Dog Whisperer and we love that show! I never knew how amazing dogs are! We were honestly contemplating getting a dog but thought it would be cruel until we no longer live in a one bedroom apartment!
What a cute picture! I love how excited babies get around dogs. Tavia loves them.
that is so cute. persayes loves our dog. they now play tug a war:)
o how chinky and fabulous. Cherish it!
Post a Comment