Mardi!! I think we should go brown together! Jeremey told me your girl that you go to is way cheap!! And I will totally go brown if you do! I miss seeing you at the office! This is Sam by the way! :)
So I voted but I didn't see the pic examples till today. Well you really could go either way! I like brown, but I kind of like the idea of both from Tammy.
You are lucky enough to look really good either way. It seems like brown might be fun going into the Fall and Winter. I may be a little biased though. :)
you could go PURPLE and still be GORGEOUS! :) fun to see your comments on the blog. i've been kind of MIA for a while cuz i was editing all the pix for the flowrider post. anyway! the church building was in mapleton right by the jr high. is it your parents' building?
hello there sexy lady! i miss you.... so back to the hair decision again huh?? :) DARK! Nick and I like it dark- its a mysterious kind of sexy thing. haha! or maybe just darker- not DARK. ur beautiful either way though.
k I'm a little torn... it looks cute both ways but I'm thinking Brown! whatever you decide you'll look great! yes I'd love to see you and meet Beckham, since sadly I haven't yet. I'm actually in spanish friday and saturday for a wedding! only problem is that I won't have a car! I'll try to work something out. I'll call ya and see if you're around.
13 comments:
I think brown! Your cute anyway though! :)
toughie. mmm, blonde.
Mardi!! I think we should go brown together! Jeremey told me your girl that you go to is way cheap!! And I will totally go brown if you do! I miss seeing you at the office! This is Sam by the way! :)
I think you look super cute with both colors so if you want a change I say go brown!
I say brown. But you look cute either way.
my vote is brown, but I am a huge fan of all natural, so whatever that is! It's way less work.
or you could do both! Brown with blonde highlights?? just a suggestion
So I voted but I didn't see the pic examples till today. Well you really could go either way! I like brown, but I kind of like the idea of both from Tammy.
I loves me some Mardi BROWN!!!!! Do it, do it, do it, I'll come over and help.
You are lucky enough to look really good either way. It seems like brown might be fun going into the Fall and Winter. I may be a little biased though. :)
you could go PURPLE and still be GORGEOUS! :) fun to see your comments on the blog. i've been kind of MIA for a while cuz i was editing all the pix for the flowrider post. anyway! the church building was in mapleton right by the jr high. is it your parents' building?
hello there sexy lady! i miss you.... so back to the hair decision again huh?? :) DARK! Nick and I like it dark- its a mysterious kind of sexy thing. haha! or maybe just darker- not DARK. ur beautiful either way though.
k I'm a little torn... it looks cute both ways but I'm thinking Brown! whatever you decide you'll look great! yes I'd love to see you and meet Beckham, since sadly I haven't yet. I'm actually in spanish friday and saturday for a wedding! only problem is that I won't have a car! I'll try to work something out. I'll call ya and see if you're around.
Post a Comment