It may not like look like it, but he seemed to like the tent.
First thing Addy did when Becks sat down was gave him a hug.
Enzo knows how to swim! haha, I know, I know, animal instinct, but we were nervous.
Dirty dog....
The highlight of the trip for the guys.
We told them "one more swing for each of you and then we are going home!". They did their last one each and then they decided to sneak this last one in.
5 comments:
We are going private. If you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)
That looks like a lot of fun and I love seeing the pics of the great UTAH outdoors!
how fun- where did you guys go?
Burston Ponds down in Mona.
I was calling everyone dumb. I get that "too much writing" complaint from tons of people. It was tons o fun. You guys rule.
Post a Comment