Tuesday, August 19, 2008

'In God We Trust'

Please take the time to vote, it just takes a couple seconds.
Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation. NBC is taking a poll on 'In God We Trust' to stay on our American currency. Please send this to every Christian you know so they can vote on this important subject. Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off the web page. Poll is still open so you can vote.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

3 comments:

Josh & Michelle said...

Oh my heck Beckham is such a cute little bug! Enzo is so sweet too- how is he doing with having the baby around? We have a little dog and he has already been so naughty because I have been so sick and can't give him all my attention when I am home. I am so worried when our little one comes along. Anyway glad to see you guys are doing well. stay in touch. PS I say blonde :)

Heather said...

Hi Mardi! This is Lindsay's cousin, Heather. We have Wanda the Westie. Congrats on your baby!! I'm expecting a little boy in December and wanted to ask you how Enzo acted when you brought Beckham home. Was he weird or jealous? I'm just so curious as to how Wanda might be.

Heather said...

Thanks SO much! That's great advice!