As most of you already know, we love our dog more than some people believe is healthy, but who cares. He is such a fun dog and why not give him some extra love every now and then. Enzo is two years old today. Last year, we celebrated his birthday by letting him have a friend over for the day. He seemed to have a lot of fun. This year, we decided to just give him tons of attention and keep him with us all day long (except for church). He seemed to like that too. Here are a couple great pictures of him when he was young. Forgive me if you have seen this before. I have about a million at home, but my computer isn't working for me for me still.


6 comments:
Happy birthday Enzo! I can't wait to go on a date with you!
so cute!
He's a cute little dog! Happy Birthday!
You should have invited some bitches over.
Happy Birthday Enzo! I totally had my nieces and nephews and puppy nieces over for Presleys birthday. We should let these 2 boys play together
He's so cute! I think it's perfectly fine to show love, or lots of love to a furry family member too! Hope he had a good birthday.
Post a Comment