We spent last weekend with the Grahams and had a ton of fun! Becks loved playing with their oldest boy Parker. We were hanging out in the living room and Becks took a bunch of steps trying to keep up with him. We were so excited and got out the camcorder, but I can't show you! Just picture my adorable son walking and and laughing and falling and playing. It is adorable.
Abby and me
Adam and Cami
We played Rock Band too. Becks LOVED playing the drums with James. I loved rocking out with Chelsi. We will be soul sisters forever! With the same birthday, how could we not!
Adam and Cami
4 comments:
It's crazy how fast they grow up!! You will love the walking stage...it makes them so happy!! Your family is so cute!!
What a big boy! I think he looks just like you Mardi.
way to go becks!
wow what an early walker. persayes just started about a month ago. way to go.
Post a Comment