Friday, September 28, 2007

I hate my doctors office!

I have always heard how wonderful the doctors are at Provo OBGYN and it is true. Their staff on the other hand SUCKS. I have been waiting for weeks to have my ultrasound to find out the sex of my baby and make sure he/she is growing properly. From what I have heard, most Dr's offices will let you have this same appointment at 18 weeks. My doctors office makes you wait till 20 weeks. SO, after waiting all week with growing excitement, my doctors office calls me this morning and tells me they have to reschedule me. They put me on hold for a half an hour and then, to make a long story short, they tell me they can't get me in for another 2 weeks. I was FURIOUS and the receptionist could care less. In addition to having problems with the receptionist and scheduling (this isn't the first time), I have had problems with billing, the nurses and techs attitudes, and I have been made to wait for hours in the lobby just to be seen. I hate to change doctors mid-through my pregnancy, but I just don't think I can handle the poor treatment anymore.

NOW, if I want to find out the sex of my baby before two weeks, I have to go pay $75 at the mall. I refuse to wait another two weeks for this. I guess I will just have to work harder at work to make up for this expense. Anyone want to buy a couple dozen tables and chairs?

3 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

i know what you are having... and i just wrote it as my comment, but i will wait and let you post the good news.

Ra-call-dee... said...

I am sorry Mardi that really sucks, seriously, I can't wait to see what you are having too! Maybe we should set up a little fund to get you that early ultra sound! Let us know as soon as you hear! Hang in there, anticipation is the worst sometimes!

Brittany R said...

Congrats, you're having a " "!