CONGRATULATIONS! I should have went with my first instincts all along. I am so excited for you guys! I think it was well worth the money to find out early. Lets do a poll on names now. Just kidding! Well we are dang excited for you and if you can put the pics of the ultra sound on I would love to see!
YEAH!! I am so excited for you. I remember when I was pregnant with Madeline you and Jeremey said you wanted a boy and you got it! Being a mom is the greatest! You and Jeremey are going to be such great parents. We will get together soon!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I should have went with my first instincts all along. I am so excited for you guys! I think it was well worth the money to find out early. Lets do a poll on names now. Just kidding! Well we are dang excited for you and if you can put the pics of the ultra sound on I would love to see!
YEAH!! I am so excited for you. I remember when I was pregnant with Madeline you and Jeremey said you wanted a boy and you got it! Being a mom is the greatest! You and Jeremey are going to be such great parents. We will get together soon!
congrats you two! so exciting that we're both having mancubs at the same time!! and so glad we found each other in this big blog world!
Post a Comment