Monday, March 17, 2008

Learning how to multi-task...

I am trying to have the house clean and dinner ready by the time Jer gets home (personal goal). It is harder than I thought it would be. Becks really likes to be held.


8 comments:

Steph said...

Wow, what a cutie! And you look so great! Are you having visitors yet? I'd love to come see you and meet Beckham!

Unknown said...

The kid will know his way around the kitchen in no time!!!

corine said...

how cute- the older he gets the easier it will be. it took me a while to learn how:) i think it is walking weather again.

Lily said...

Welcome to my life Mardi. :) It's hard to get things done for me as well. I just keep reminding myself that it will get easier as he gets older. On another note- you look fabulous.

The Deans said...

I can't believe that he is already a month old and we haven't seen him. We just got back from vacation and would love to come over. Let us know what would work for you!

erin said...

you go girl. i've still got the excuse not to cook cos of our "closet" kitchen... can't say i'm too excited about having to worry about 'what's for dinner' again! but it's fun to have a cuddle bug though, right?

Ra-call-dee... said...

Oh, that is awesome. Your such a good mom. You look really good. It looks like you are making fajitas and it reminds me of when we had fajitas a couple of times back in the day! So who is everyone saying Beckham looks like?

Cami said...

I love it!! I never tried one of those but always thought they were handy! you look great and he is too adorable, love all his hair!