
Jeremey and I decided that we need to support our president and his plan to stimulate the US economy. George W. Bush and our supporting government leaders have decided to give middle-wage earning citizens tax rebates with the hopes that we will spend the money frivolously and help boost the American dollar. We have done our part by taking a portion of our tax rebate and spending it on a brand new Nikon SLR D40 Camera.

In the future, be prepared to see a gazillion new beautiful pictures taken by yours truly (and Jer).
7 comments:
you guys are so patriotic and selfless. shining examples of a true americans. ;) and what better timing now that you have such a perfect little subject to photograph all day long! de ja vu (or however it's spelled), i was just asking my friend last night about her canon 40D camera cos i'm planning on taking the plunge soon. please let me know how the nikon does for ya.
We absolutely love it! It takes the clearest pics and has so many functions. PLUS it came with a extra Lens and a sweet High Resolution Epson Printer. We got the package at Circuit City for $649 an amazing deal. So i recommend this camera to every one!!!!! We are excited for you to come home so we can hang out!!!!!!
Very nice! We just got a Cannon, you will love that one I have seen good GOOD PIC from your style of camera! Good for you two >
I can't wait for you to come over and play photographer with me!!
hahaha! ROCK ON! can't wait to see some of those beautiful pix!
I am so jealous of that camera! Well not of the camera...but I wish I had one. We were wondering if it is okay to see Beckham yet? He is so cute and I can't wait to see him!
Nice job, I will follow your example! I am excited to see the pictures!
Post a Comment