This is classic! He is such a cute dog- definately fits in with your family. Not because he has a box on his head- I dont usually see you guys with boxes on your head- ok well i never have, but because you guys are all so stinkin cute.
Hey Mardi, I love the brown hair. Your dog is SO FUNNY! hahaha I just made my blog private so if you want to see it just email me your email address. (parisbradford@gmail.com)
haha- what a great pic! he must have been super hungry? dont u feed that dog? LOL. it was fun to hang out on Monday. we need to do it more with just us! miss n love u guys
10 comments:
We have the same problem with Mira.... JK! Thats really cute.
This is classic! He is such a cute dog- definately fits in with your family. Not because he has a box on his head- I dont usually see you guys with boxes on your head- ok well i never have, but because you guys are all so stinkin cute.
Ha ha! That's funny. Silly dog.
That is way funny. Animals can be so funny!
Hey Mardi, I love the brown hair. Your dog is SO FUNNY! hahaha I just made my blog private so if you want to see it just email me your email address. (parisbradford@gmail.com)
Oh wow. That's really funny!
i love doggies, they sure do make our lifes more fun
haha that is so funny! Wait until it's Beckham!
haha- what a great pic! he must have been super hungry? dont u feed that dog? LOL. it was fun to hang out on Monday. we need to do it more with just us! miss n love u guys
Oh my this is so funny! I love dogs, hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment