Saturday, September 27, 2008

How early is too early for voice lessons?

This is Becks entertaining himself in his carseat. Just listen to the first few seconds of this....

6 comments:

Dana P said...

That is so sweet! I don't think he is going to need voice lessons at all -- he sounds great! :)

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

That's pretty cool! :)

Ra-call-dee... said...

That is really cute! I think you should enroll him that sounded like a complete scale!

English Rose said...

He's so adorable!

Mrs. T said...

haha- that is priceless... carson does little "songs" if u will, a lot. He sounds so cute mardi! Keep that forever!

Cathryn and Alex said...

Mardi, he is so cute. Is Enzo jealous because of all the attention that Baby is getting? Hope you guys are doing well! (PS-I think your hair looks excellent when it is Brown...I think its always been brown since I met you....right? Either way, you look great.)