Friday, October 3, 2008

The Best Worst movie ever!



This is my favorite scene. The best part is towards the end when Flash's girlfriend starts cheering for him.

I actually bought Becks Halloween costume thinking he was going to be Flash Gordon, but it turned out it was "The Flash" from the Justice League.


I have to admit, I was a little bit disappointed. I was excited to dress up as Flash's girlfriend and make Jeremey be the evil king. Now, Jer and I need to find some superhero costumes.

Anyone have old superhero costumes they don't mind lending out?

6 comments:

erin said...

i've actually never seen this movie before, but i love the flash song by queen. i'm adding this to my netflix queue today.

you should be wonder woman.

Jess said...

I haven't seen Flash Gordon but it looks pretty awesome :)

The costume looks easy enough - I could probably make the shirt for it if you are interested. You could always take back the other one... :)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That would be a good idea, but it is none refundable and I think Jer prefers The Flash anyway.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you are so funny

Heidi Madsen said...

AAH, we love you guys. We definitely don't see enough of you! miss you

Lisa Harradine said...

Hey Mardi for some reason I don't have your e-mail address but I turned my blog private finally so if you e-mail me your e-mail address I will send you an invite. Thanks girl