Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I wish I could pull this off

I have always wanted REALLY short hair, but have never had enough guts to do it. I am so jealous that Victoria Beckham looks so freakin' hot with man hair.









Combination of things I would need to pull this look off:

First: A rockin' hot figure.
Second: A golden tan.
Third: Perfect make-up.
Fourth: Designer clothes

Maybe the first item should have been millions of dollars. I know, I know, you don't have to be a movie star to pull off this dramatic hairstyle, but I just don't see myself looking this good or even nearly good with hair this short. I guess I can still dream.

8 comments:

Brittany R said...

Mardi, both you and I have cheeks. That's always been my excuse to not cut my hair too short. VB has the slimmest of face, I think that's why it looks so good on her. I think it would just look wrong on me.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Cheeks! That's what it is!

Merri Hackett said...

You could do it! You have all 4 of the qualifications!!! :)

Dana P said...

Mardi, if anyone could pull it off, you can! I think you are freakin' hot too! ;)

RaEStoCo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RaEStoCo said...

I've always wanted to try it too, but I'd have to drop 20 sizes first. It'll grow back, I say go for it!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

you could totally pull that off you are one hot mama! i just love becks singing he is honestly the prettiest baby boy iv ever known, watch out womaniser!

Ciara Slider said...

i've had my hair that short before and it was so much fun! i don't have the nerve to cut it like that again but i think that you could totally pull it off and that if you like it enough then you should do it!