
I just wanted everyone to know:
Becks is sick. He has a cold. He is teething. AND he has an ear infection. As a result, he does not sleep well. He wakes up screaming and crying because he doesn't feel well. To top everything off, the antibiotics he's on give him....well to put it lightly...blow-out diapers.
Jeremey is sick. He also has a cold which has resulted in a sinus infection.
AND I am sick. I have a cold and I am extremely tired from lack of sleep.
I will now accept notes of condolences.
17 comments:
That is HORRIBLE! I know how you feel...minus the baby! You can complain as much as you want! I did and it made me feel a little bit better.
I'm sorry, I've totally been there. Hang on and ride it all through. Soon it will be over!
Not fun. Sick babies are the worst. Hopefully the antibiotics work quick and his ears feel better. Then you can fill him up with tylenol to help his teeth!
I'm so sorry! It's hard when they are sick, but even worse when you are sleep deprived. I'm also sorry about the diapers....
Maybe this will make your day a little tiny bit better. The website where you can see what holiday it is everyday is 123greetings.com
that sucks...I hope you guys start feeling better soon! If it makes you feel any better, Adam's having problems at work...so life's sucky right now for us too. Love U!
Even with a terrible day, you still manage to make me laugh! I am SO SORRY you have a house full of sickos!! I just hope that you all SLEEP tonight. The days always seem worse when you don't get sleep. GOOD LUCK!!
im really really hoping I am not the cause of your colds! although I have been on antibiotics for 10 days.... ah im so sorry!
Oh so sorry!! When it hits, it hits big...and then everyone seems to get sick! I'm so sorry! I hope you all start feeling better soon!!!
I am so sorry you are sick, but I am glad you found my blog! Your little family is so cute and I love looking at all the pics. Although I am so excited to have our little boy, a sick baby is not something I look forward to. I hope everyone gets to feeling better! What day did you get married because we've been married 4 years and 3 months, also???
I feel ya- come over n we will feeed u some good food! :) U should also give Beckham Motrin at night- it helps with the combined pain with his ears n teething enough to sleep better. :) love y guys! cant wait for Monday!
MARDI! please call me if there is something i can do for you! please! i would love to bring you dinner or something! just let me know!
try garlic oil in his ears next time. I had an ear infection this week. a few drops of garlic oil a few times a day, and poof it was gone. With no gastrointestinal side effects!
I hope you're all feeling better soon.
That sucks so bad!! I hate being sick and it's even worse to have a sick baby. I hope you all feel better soon.
I hope you all get better soon!
OKAY I know we are busy.. but I'm not to busy to reply back to you!! I'm so sorry. I got so excited about your comment and that you guys want to come to richfield that I forget to write you back! ha sorry I'll be a better friend. well I'd love that so much but James' sister that lives in Ohmaha is coming for the week and will be coming to richfield that friday and saturday. so we'll have to try for another day, but look at your calander k. We are always here and haven't been busy (well with plans that is..) but let us know, cause that would be SO fun! we'd love it. hOpe you are feeling better, being sick is NO fun. get better soon
i'm sorry! being sick is the worst and it seems like everyone is catching it..hope you all get better soon:)
so sad! It's time to open the windows freshen up the house and get some nice fresh air. Just sit around and do nothing! I had being sick. We've got sick over here too! Not as bad as yours though
Post a Comment