Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag for the Husband

Five years ago this week, Jeremey and I hung out for the first time. He broke his nose and I was more than happy to nurse him back to health. It has been great ever since.

I wasn't tagged, but I feel like our husband don't get very much attention on our blogs.

1. Where did you meet? IHOP. I was his waitress.

2. How long did you date before you were married? Dated 5 months. Were engaged for 5 months.

3. How long have you been married for? 4 years 3 months

4. What does he do that surprises you? He still loves to be around me. I always thought that he would get sick of hanging out with me after awhile. Jer still turns down his friends and family for activities if it doesn't include me and Becks (unless it is soccer, but he expects us to watch).

5. What's your fav feature about him? His hot MUSCLY soccer legs.

6. What's your fav quality about him? His LOYALTY and LOVE for our family.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? I am not sure. Babe?

8. What is his fav color? To wear, black. Otherwise...maybe blue?

9. What is his fav food? That is hard to say. Jeremey is all about variety. He is not the type of person that would eat the same food everyday. Chinese, Mexican and Italian may be a good start. He loves his moms cooking. It is great, because she is a great teacher and I think I am learning well.

10. What is his fav sport? That is a dumb question.

11. Who said I Love You first? LOL, I did on accident in a phone message. I guess you can't help saying what you feel.

12. When and where was your first kiss? It was three weeks into our relationship in my room. The best part is that he doesn't remember it. I guess all the pain pills from his nose surgery are a good excuse. BUT, I have to say, HE KISSED ME!

13. What is your fav thing to do as a couple? BOWLING, or watching our shows cuddled up on the couch.

14. Do you have kids? Yep, Baby Becks!!

15. What is a hidden talent he has? Jeremey is good at everything. He is most cordinated person I know. I am not sure if any of his talents are really hidden when I expect him to excell at everything.

16. How old is he? 28 next month

17. Whats his favorite type of music? Rap/hip hop and alternative rock

18. What do you admire most about him? His talents. The love and loyalty, and his coordination. Things I aspire for.

19. What is his fav past time? He LOVES to watch and play SOCCER.

20. Do you think he is going to read this? Of course! I told him I have a surprise post for him. PLUS, this is OUR blog.

I tag Andrea, Tynelle, Brigitte, Amber, Nikki, Jamie and EVERY woman that wants to share a little love for her husband.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Mardi, so glad you found me. This blogging world is crazy!!! How are you!? Your little guy is a doll...I think he looks like you!! So cute and I love the name!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog..:) Adam and Jeremy are so similar it's too funny. We love hanging out with you guys. I'm going to steal this tag and do it, even tho you didn't tag me..lol.

Anonymous said...

haha...Thank you!! We totally want to go. Do you think there are tickets left? I try to talk to you on messenger and it never works. boo!

Lizzy said...

Cute post. I might just have to steal it from ya!

Heather said...

I LOVE that you guys met at ihop and you were his waitress! That's the coolest story ever!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

ver y sweet, i thin i will do a post like this tomarrow when i have some time. P.S your babay is so flippiin cute!

Melissa said...

I love it! I think I might do the same thing! I also love that you met at IHOP!! Way cool.