Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't Make Me A Celebrity


I never realized until this week that I have an addictive personality. I am a HUGE gamer. Well, I have decided to take control of my addiction and I am slowly cutting "Make Me A Celebrity" on Facebook out of my life. For those of you who don't know this game. I swear they purposely make it addictive. They only let you do so much at a time because the game limits your "Energy" points. So, you end up checking back every twenty minutes so you can up your score and level.

Well, I say "No more, Facebook!". I am starting my rehabilition and I am offering my support to anyone who will join. I publicly apologize to "My Entourage" for bringing you into this.

5 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

oh no I finally gave into the pressure and got facebook two days ago!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

i dont get it, i have face book

me me me said...

He he, yeah I gave up on this too. I realized my already unproductive days were even more so because those few minutes where I could be cleaning were taken up with seeing if I had enough energy to take a gig or whatnot.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks alot! This is all your fault. I get addicted to one game..play it for hours, days, weeks, then switch. This weeks is solitaire..thanks, I'm prob. going to get fired over stupid "make me a celebrity" I don't even want to be a celebrity!

Tammy said...

hey I'm on facebook too, but not that much. I just haven't loved it as much as I love blogging. I hear you on the addiction. I KNOW they make it addicting so that you are hooked! All the new games are like that.