We love the dollar store. There are a handful of things I always buy there (napkins, gift bags, pregnancy tests and random puppy supplies). Here is one of my favorites:
Some people will tell you different, but I think they work great! I have always used them. Plus, most women take more than one to know for sure. You can buy 6 for the price of one.
That really is a cute raincoat. But I'm stuck on the pregnancy tests. Why are you buying pregnancy tests, Mardi? Is there something you need to announce?
8 comments:
Love it! You can get pregnancy tests there? do they work?
Some people will tell you different, but I think they work great! I have always used them. Plus, most women take more than one to know for sure. You can buy 6 for the price of one.
Oh my goodess! That's the cutest thing EVER!!!!!
OOPS! That Matt comment is me, heather!
That really is a cute raincoat. But I'm stuck on the pregnancy tests. Why are you buying pregnancy tests, Mardi? Is there something you need to announce?
How cute. Let me know when you guys are free for a rock night!!!
love the dollar store!
Now he needs a matching snow coat!! :) He looks so cute!
Post a Comment