Key things that have happened over the past few weeks:
Beckham is now crawling!!! He says "mama" "dad" "dog" and "zo" for Enzo.
Jeremey is working for my dad in Salt Lake. It's not a permanent job, but it is helping SO MUCH!!
I got a new boss. I also have a new position which, thankfully, has more job security.
We have TONS of snow. Poor Enzo has resorted to pooping on the driveway because he can't make it through the snow.
My amazing dad gave us our Christmas present early....Santa Cash!! Beckham is going to have a great Christmas!
Long story short. The reason why I have not been keeping up on my blog is that....I was asked to cut back on my blogging at work.....hahaha....how embarrassing.
9 comments:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has fully ignored blogging over the last few weeks. Now, I don't feel so bad. Merry Christmas!
Awesome that Jeromy has been able to do that! It makes me laugh that enzo poops in the driveway, cause Presley has been poppin on our porch cause its so deep!
well hopefully you'll still find time to keep us all updated:)! hope you had a great christmas!!
Beckham is so adorable, my little girl always says dog. That is great that he is crawling! Hope you guys had a fabulous christmas!
Oh that is soo funbny, Mardi quit blogging at work! I love it, Im sure I would be asked to stopped if I worked! Beckham is getting so big and saying words?! Crazy! he is just adorable!
That is exciting that he is crawling! Oh he'll start to get into so much trouble now :) Hope you had a great Christmas!!
how sad... i mis your blog updates!! im sad we haven't hung out yet- its been crazy with all these flus n colds we have had and are still having! Drives me crazy... we put away our xams stuff today- makes me bummed. I love xmas decorations! Kiss Beckham for me- i cant wait to see him crawl! love you!
I haven't been around the blogs for quite a while, but I just stopped by here and I have to say Beckham is so adorable! That picture of him on the side bar is to die for. He is gonna be a heartbreaker Mardi!
if my boss ever tells me to stop blogging at work it might be the end of me. what nerve ;)
Post a Comment