Some people may say I am a bad mom, but we had so much FUN sledding with Becks. He didn't complain once. Not even when Jer crashed with him and got snow all over his face. What an awesome little kid! Thanks Lindsay for all the great pictures and thanks Aaron and Kayti for letting us come!!
So fun! You are not a bad mom for taking him out, quite the opposite. You're building memories! I love the last picture of Becks. Looks like he's modeling snow gear.
So much fun, i'm jealous, next winter i'll be able to go out and do fun stuff in the snow with Maxwell. Becks is so cute! We really need to get together and watch a movie or something soon :)
cute pics! Looks like he had fun! U have no idea what makes a bad mom... dont even think that. It was fun to hang out with u guys the other night! :) love u bunches! (that is the coat I gave u that becks is wearing)
You guys look like you had a blast! When I took Tristan sledding down the drive way he wasn't too sure about it. He would rather drag the sled around! Becks is a stunner!!
This is a great list of books to read. I haven't gotten to the Uglies and Pretties, or the Great Divorce, but all the other books on that list are fabulous. That's a good thing since I'm an English teacher, right?
16 comments:
That looks so much fun! Beckham is getting so big. He is sooo Cute too
Did you get a new Camera? Your pics look really good...professional!
#1 you're not a bad mom; wait until i am a mom, you will feel 10x better about yourself!
#2 round two?! when?
So fun! You are not a bad mom for taking him out, quite the opposite. You're building memories! I love the last picture of Becks. Looks like he's modeling snow gear.
Looks like you had a blast! You are such fun parents, I want to take Brooklyn sledding one of these days!
you're just teaching him to be a happy, rough-n-tumble little boy. he'll thank you one day.
That looks like tons o' fun! I love that family shot up top! It looks like Becks was pretty relaxed during the whole thing!
So much fun, i'm jealous, next winter i'll be able to go out and do fun stuff in the snow with Maxwell. Becks is so cute! We really need to get together and watch a movie or something soon :)
how cute all of it!
cute pics! Looks like he had fun! U have no idea what makes a bad mom... dont even think that. It was fun to hang out with u guys the other night! :) love u bunches!
(that is the coat I gave u that becks is wearing)
So cute! I miss the snow. I love how cute Becks looks all bundled up!!
Cute cute pictures! They look good, new camera? He is getting so big holy cow what a stud boy!
You guys look like you had a blast! When I took Tristan sledding down the drive way he wasn't too sure about it. He would rather drag the sled around! Becks is a stunner!!
I miss your blogs!!! Stupid work putting the Kibosh on your awesome blogging skills. Now I never know what you guys are up to.
This is a great list of books to read. I haven't gotten to the Uglies and Pretties, or the Great Divorce, but all the other books on that list are fabulous. That's a good thing since I'm an English teacher, right?
Post a Comment